Friday, November 20, 2009

Hey Paula!

How is your new job going? After being a stay at home mom for so long it must be hard to go back to work. At least you love what you do. That should make it easier to get used to. So how is the house hunt going? Found anything good yet? Houses are a ton more expensive in California aren't they?  We miss you back here in Utah. The other day I almost called you to invite you to have Sunday dinner with us. Yeah I don't think you would have been able to make it.

You are such a great sister, Paula. It's no wonder I miss you so much. You have always been there for me. From those hard times before I got my depression under control, to my first break up I always new I could call on you for help. Just knowing that made me feel so much better. It still does. I can still ask for your help and I can still call you if I ever need someone to talk to and  knowing that makes me feel... like I have a lifeline. Because I know that you love me.

Paula I want you to always remeber that I will always be there for you like you have been there for me. You can call me in the middle of the night if you need to rant and you can come visit anytime. You can take my room I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor. Paula I don't know what this life will bring either of us. I'm no fortune teller I have no clue what kind of challenges or changes will present themselves. I do know that I will always love you and that if you will just ask I will be there.
 I love you.
Your sister,
Ella 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you listened to the comments on your rough draft. I enjoyed this. It was very real. It was specific. It's something that is ready to send right now. Not everyone has a specific audience for their gift...but you do. Short and sweet. I hope you let Paula read this.

    ReplyDelete